London, UK, Nov. 24, 2017 –
IMSCAD Global, a specialist IT services company, announced today that they will be teaming up with AMD (NASDAQ: AMD), a global leader in CPU and GPU technology, to deliver advanced solutions that simplify the transition to graphics virtualization for Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Design and Manufacturing firms.
This collaboration will enable customers to maximize productivity and flexibility in an efficient way using virtualization solutions, allowing enterprise IT to avoid the usual challenges associated with migrating to graphics virtualization as well as realizing the benefits of an easier-to-manage efficient and agile infrastructure. In addition, this alliance brings other added benefits to IT professionals, including flexible work styles and improved collaboration through anywhere, anytime access to performance visualization applications.
"We are excited to announce our technical partnership with IMSCAD, allowing us to combine their expertise in graphical virtualization with our technology for the virtualized cloud infrastructure"
Said Michael DeNeffe, Director of Cloud Graphics, at AMD
"Design Engineering firms will be able to quickly and seamlessly set up testing and deployment of virtual graphics solutions with the IMSCAD service coupled with our ground-breaking technology stack."
"We are delighted to partner with AMD to expand our solutions for graphical applications both in the Cloud and with on premise solutions. Working with an industry-leading company like AMD, which is at the leading edge of technological innovation, allows us to differentiate our offering and maintain our commitment to delivering an essential service wrap that ensures our customers are successful during deployment," said Charlie Dawson, Channel Director at IMSCAD Global.
Options for customers:
- 'PoC in a week' - IMSCAD will host and support customers that want to test drive the technology. Your data, your users using VMware or Citrix with AMD virtual GPUs and whichever applications you require.
- Specialist Resources – leverage our expertise from being at the forefront of graphics virtualization to ensure a smooth and successful transition to The Cloud.
- Realize virtualization benefits – help firms realize the benefits of virtualization such as flexibility, anywhere access, improved work-life balance to increase team productivity and reduced costs.
- Avoid challenges with graphics virtualization – IMSCAD have the depth, knowledge and experience to craft the right virtualization strategy considering potential impact on existing infrastructure and processes.
- User acceptance – We specialize in delivering the performance designers need, understanding their workflows and application requirement is something we have learnt over many years.
- Broad solutions – including Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, and AMD expertise
- Comprehensive support – from pre-sales, project scoping and advice on infrastructure through to deployment, optimization and ongoing support for all GPU based projects
For more information contact:
For IMSCAD Global:
IMSCAD are a specialist company offering an essential service wrap for migration to the Cloud or Private Cloud, our key business activity is the delivery and support of graphical applications virtualised on the Citrix, VMware and Microsoft platforms. Our aim is to maintain our position as the global technology leaders in graphical application deployment and to become the de facto support partner for enterprise clients when adopting these types of solutions. To this end our focus shall be on profitable growth, continued innovation and a commitment to maintain excellence of quality in all our activities.
Our technical staff have had frontline experience of providing 24/7 support for mission critical, customer environments through our global data centres since 2003. Since that time we have been at the forefront of the development of Citrix versions of Autodesk software. We concentrate on providing support for this technology directly to both our customers and Channel Partners globally. While our key focus is the virtualisation of graphical software this normally leads to the deployment of other third party CAD applications, add-ons and plugins as well as standard office software. The services we supply range from Consulting, Project Management, Installation, Hosting, User Support, Troubleshooting, as well as development and Compatibility & Certification Testing.
Our team’s experience and knowledge of deploying and supporting both 2&3D CAD users in virtual environments is second to none.
IMSCAD is headquartered in the UK with offices in London, New York and Zurich.
For more than 45 years, AMD has driven innovation in high-performance computing, graphics and visualization technologies ― the building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms and the datacenter. Hundreds of millions of consumers, leading Fortune 500 businesses and cutting-edge scientific research facilities around the world rely on AMD technology daily to improve how they live, work and play. AMD employees around the world are focused on building great products that push the boundaries of what is possible. For more information about how AMD is enabling today and inspiring tomorrow, visit the AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) website, blog, and Facebook and Twitter pages.